Rit Colour Remover 2 oz.
- Remove or reduce existing fabric colour, giving you a dye-ready canvas for spectacular results and truer colour
- Perfect for dye projects where you want to completely change the colour of the fabric or as a pre-treatment for faded, discoloured and stained fabric
- Removes dye stains (washed by mistake with coloured items) and food stains (such as fruit juice, ketchup and tea) from whites
- Unlike traditional bleach, which contains chlorine that can damage fabric, Rit Colour Remover is chlorine-free so that you can safely dye fabric after removing its colour
- Works best on cotton, linen, wool, rayon and ramie
I used this product to remove a disastrous brown Dylon dye mistake from a silk kimono. One packet did this thoroughly and effectively leaving me with a divine bubblegum pink kimono!
I love this product so much, I had to stock up because it's difficult to get in Germany. I've changed the color of so many garments, including ones I've previously dyed. It's like getting a whole new wardrobe. LOVE.